While in the Library tab, you can filter the activities in 2 ways:
- Using the search engine you see on the top bar of the screen, by typing in a part of the activity’s name
- Using the filtering options that you find next to the search engine
There are 5 main categories by which you can filter the activities.
Filter by designer/owner #
There are 4 options:
- Shared with me – to find activities created by someone else who is sharing their design with you
- Designed by me – to find the activities you have created on your own
- Designed by others in my org. – to fid the activities created by other people in the same organisation as you
- Published to library – all the activities created by Colltrain and other organisations that are open to the public
Filter by Language #
Here you can filter the activities by the language they have been created in.
So far, the activities are available in:
- Romanian and Moldavian
The list of languages is the total of languages in which activities are already created in the Library or launchpad.
Filter by Category #
You see all the activities suitable for a specific type of training, by category:
- Project Management
- Soft Skills
Note: some activities bear more than one category tag, so they will appear in multiple search results.
Packs only #
Click on “Packs only” to see the entire pack collection.
- Project Management Starter Pack (both in Romanian and English)
- Project Management Advanced Pack (both in Romanian and English)
- Agile Starter Pack
Search for a specific pack by using the search engine on the top bar of the screen. Type in a part of the pack’s name.
Sort by: #
If interested in finding the latest created activities or the most popular ones, filter by:
- Date created